Injured in San Diego?
At Jorgensen Law, we’re prepared to fight for you — and we have a proven record of multimillion-dollar results to back us up. Don’t Settle Your Car Accident Claim For Pennies On The Dollar.
FREE CASE EVALUATION
San Diego Car Accident Attorney
No one wants to be the victim of a car accident, but once it happens to you, the best thing to do is to fight for what you deserve. If you have been injured in a car accident, you need to protect your health and your rights by getting a San Diego car accident attorney as soon as possible.
You should call a personal injury lawyer immediately following your accident before you speak to the other party in the accident or an insurance agency in order to avoid establishing yourself as the guilty party. You only have a limited time to file a claim after an accident and the clock starts ticking as soon as the accident happens.
The car accident attorneys at Jorgensen Law have the experience you need and the accolades to prove it. We are committed to treating you like family and helping you obtain maximum compensation for your injuries, as well as medical treatment and property damage costs, pay lost due to missing work, and any other compensation your case requires.
Our San Diego car accident lawyers already know the potential pitfalls to avoid and the strengths to take advantage of in motor vehicle accident cases, and we’re ready to put our San Diego car accident attorney expertise to work for you. The insurance companies want to offer you as little as possible, and will almost always approach you quickly after the accident to have you “sign off” on your right to fair compensation. This is not fair, and their insurance company is trying to take advantage of you while you are in a vulnerable state. Don’t let their insurance company give you less than you deserve for your car accident injuries. Let our firm’s group of the best San Diego car accident lawyers keep your fair compensation the number one priority as you get your life back on track.
At Jorgensen Law, we provide you with the guidance you need for a successful personal injury claim. Our experienced attorneys will take care of everything and keep you informed every step of the way.
At our firm, you will never have to deal with any part of the personal injury claim process on your own, and you will always have a knowledgeable attorney right at your side.
Jorgensen Law can represent you during your personal injury case and significantly increase your chances of obtaining the maximum settlement possible.
COMMON TYPES OF CAR ACCIDENTS
- Rear-end collisions — These types of traffic accidents are often caused by sudden deceleration (slowing down or braking). In some cases, another driver is following too closely or accelerates to a higher speed than the car in front of it. Whiplash is a common injury that occurs in a rear-end collision and usually affects drivers and passengers of the impacted car. Fault is usually attributed to the driver of the car that rear-ends the other vehicle.
- Side-impact collisions — Side-impact collisions can cause grave injuries. Often called “T-bone” or “broadside” collisions, side-impact accidents occur when the side of a vehicle is hit. It can be impacted by the front or rear of another vehicle or in some cases a fixed object. Vehicle damage is often severe and drivers or passengers on the impacted side of the vehicle usually sustain far worse injuries than they would in another type of crash.
- Sideswipe collisions — Sideswipe collisions occur when two cars that are parallel touch. In many cases, the damage is only minor, as the cars have just “swiped” each other. Injuries and damages are typically minimal, unless one of the drivers loses control of the vehicle as a result of the collision.
- Vehicle rollover — Vehicle rollover accidents are extremely dangerous and frightening. A rollover occurs when a vehicle literally flips over onto its side or roof. Any vehicle can be involved in a rollover accident, but cars with a high center of gravity such as SUVs (sport utility vehicles) are especially prone to this type of accident. Often caused by sharp turns at high speed, rollover accidents can lead to serious injuries, including spinal cord injuries and brain trauma.
- Head-on collisions — These types of collisions are often fatal. Head-on collisions are exactly what they sound like — they occur when the front ends of two vehicles impact each other.
- Single-vehicle accidents — Single Vehicle crashes are another type of common accident. A few of the most typical examples of single vehicle crashes include: drivers falling asleep, intoxicated driver, distracted drivers, mechanical failures, running into an object, weather conditions, and speeding.In most instances, the driver will be held accountable however here are some situations when others may be at fault:
- The accident was caused by another driver. For example, you had to swerve off the road to avoid a head-on collision, etc.
- The collision was caused by a defective auto part. If your accident was caused by faulty brakes, others could be liable such as the car manufacturer.
- The crash was caused by a dangerous roadway. A dangerous roadway could be a large pothole in the road, not adequate roadway signage, etc. in which the state or city could be liable.
- Multiple vehicle collisions — Multiple vehicle collisions are sometimes referred to as “pile-ups” and often occur on busy roads such as highways and freeways. They can involve many vehicles and be the most dangerous. Vehicles can be impacted multiple times and it may be difficult to escape. It is also difficult to determine fault in these cases.
- Hit-and-run accidents — An accident where one driver leaves the scene is known as a hit-and-run accident. It can be very difficult to determine the identity of the driver or vehicle.
OTHER TYPES OF CAR ACCIDENTS
Car accidents can also be classified into other categories and types. Some of these may include:
- Hit and runs
- Drunk driving accidents
- High-speed, reckless, or aggressive driving accidents
- Intersection accidents at roadways and railroad crossings
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Distracted driving accidents, including driving while texting
No matter the type of car accident, these incidents can all potentially cause injury or death. When negligence or fault can be determined, drivers must be held responsible for their actions. By bringing your case to the attention of an attorney from Jorgensen Law, you can receive the legal assistance needed to determine fault, liability, and your potential for receiving compensation by filing a personal injury claim.
Our law office gets results because we care and because our San Diego County car accident lawyers have the experience to handle cases effectively. We have the resources to help clients throughout every stage of their case. If you need a lawyer for personal injury, contact us for a free evaluation.
HOW CAN A SAN DIEGO CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER HELP?
Most accident injury claims in San Diego are the result of automobile accidents. Luckily, most of the time, car accidents result in minor fender benders that one can handle through insurance companies. However, some accidents can result in significant damage and injuries to your person and vehicle. In those cases, hiring a car accident lawyer in San Diego can ensure you get compensated for your injuries.
An attorney can help you with several things including, filing paperwork and dealing with insurance companies. Insurance companies work to reduce compensation and find reasons to deny claims, your accident attorney will fight on your behalf so that your rights are protected.
A car accident lawyer can also help advance the cost associated with your case and ensure you get the best possible result and receive a fair, proper, and maximum compensation. They can also assist in helping you find the best medical treatment to treat your injuries immediately after the accident.
GET THE COMPENSATION YOU DESERVE!
FREE CASE EVALUATION